Friday, May 19, 2006

Arrival Back into the UK 18 May 2006


So I've returned to he UK ahead of packing up all the household belongings and getting them into the container and on their way across the high seas back to Godzone.

A stroke of luck - my good friends who own a shipping company have agreed to repack everything so now i have some spare time to myself before heading off on the 1st of June to begin the travel adventure around Slovenia and Croatia.

A long ride on ANZ to Ol'Blighty landing at 11am. Returning to the land of sometimes summer, water shortages and no deputy prime minister!

Somehow I missed the fact that the A380 was also in LHR so a missed opportunity I feel. Never mind with the return to good UK news casting I had a minute by minute walk around the aircraft with the crew following the esteemed chancellor

The weather was fine to start with some sunshine and then deteriorated into blustery winds and rain overnight.

The weekend holds promise of some parties but more likely lots of dust and packing tape as the flat is slowly reduced to a series of boxes.

More news as it comes

A challenge for the brain - http://www.websudoku.com/

Andrew